Crazy Weather for Halloween

Another week down! With Halloween this past weekend, the Portland weather really came out in full force to remind us how crazy it really can be. On Saturday during our game against Willamette University and on the way back, it was pouring rain and continued for most of the night. Driving back from the game, I couldn’t even see beyond ten feet! However by the next morning, it was completely sunny. Then it went back to being overcast and raining later that day. If you love rain and bipolar weather, Portland is your place to be!

Since we had a really physical game against Willamette that afternoon (which we lost, I’m sorry to say), my friends Dylan, Blake, Mikey, and I all decided to stay in that night to just hang out in my room and try to relax. It was really nice to hang out with the three of them playing video games and watching movies. We live in Copeland Hall, which is one of my favorite dorms on campus because it is very close to everything on campus and feels very homey. Although it’s relatively old, my room was upgraded a few years ago so that means I have the nicest common room in the whole hall. My favorite part of my room is that I am right across the hall from the bathroom and laundry room. Even though I live in a double with Dylan, we were all able to fit in the room.

Since daylight savings time ended this weekend, getting that extra hour of sleep was much appreciated. Utilizing that extra hour in the day, I was able to get all my laundry done and spend most of the day doing homework. I took a two hour break to watch the Timbers play. Unfortunately they played to a draw so we will have to wait until next week when they play again to see if they advance in the playoffs.

That’s really all I have for this week. It’s been pretty busy for me so I haven’t been able to get out much. Thankfully my girlfriend Ava will be here later this week, so that’s what I’m looking forward to.

Hope everyone has a good week.
-Remington
Some football to help me get through calculus. 


Go Timbers! Dylan, a few friends, and I watching the game in our room.

November weather. Ten minutes after I took this picture, the sun was out.