Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a very wonderful Thanksgiving! Personally, Thanksgiving is one of my very favorite holidays, because food, family and friends are three of my favorite things in this world. Unfortunately, because I am from Vermont, I was not able to go home for Thanksgiving because the plane tickets were just way too expensive and because the break is only four days long, which was not nearly worth the time or money I would spend on the plane.

However! ... If you are like me and live very far away from Portland but love Thanksgiving do not despair! There were three Thanksgivings on campus this year alone! One in Odell, one in Tamarack, and one in Akin -- there were maybe even more that I wasn't aware of. People who stayed on campus for Thanksgiving all got together and cooked a Thanksgiving feast and then we all ate it together. There were about 20 of us in Odell (see picture below) and it was a very nice time. We stayed around talking and eating for about 2 hours. 


In addition, I have family that live right outside of Portland, who invited me and my friend Kathie over to their house for the day after Thanksgiving. This was wonderful because it was my first time seeing much of my family for the first time since I have been back in Portland. It was also in my Aunt and Uncles new house which was absolutely gorgeous and we all had a great time eating and being with family. 




Again, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well! And please, please, please feel free to contact me at drussosavage@lclark.edu if you have any questions!

Tschüss!
Bye!

-Delia