'Tis (kinda) the Season!

Now that I've recovered from my food induced coma thanks to a weekend full of delicious Thanksgiving feasts (Thanksgiving dinner, then left overs for the next few days), I've returned to campus ready to take on the last few weeks before finals.

Of course, now that Thanksgiving break is over, there is no better way to procrastinate than to get ready for Christmas!  Putting up decorations, signing along to holiday music, shopping for presents (without sales tax!), or anything else, it's definitely Christmas time here.
It's not huge, but it's a tree!
So today, to get in the holiday spirit, I headed downtown.  The weather alone is enough to make me feel a little Christmasy.  It's the one time of the year I'm ok with not having the SoCal sun.  I embraced the chilly air, got a hot chocolate from Starbucks, and headed to Pioneer Place to do some shopping.

I didn't get too much done, but I'm not really upset by that.  It just means that I get to see all the awesome decorations in the mall again!

Then again, not everyone is as excited by the Christmas cheer as I am.  If you haven't heard/read it before, check out The Santaland Diaries, by David Sedaris.  It's a little less cheery than most holiday stories, and pretty entertaining.

I'm sure I'll say it again, but Happy Holidays!  If you have any questions, feel free to comment or email me at hhigger@lclark.edu.