Seraphie's Room: Last Three Days of Classes!

Instead of using tons of words to describe my last few days, I am going to mostly rely on videos and pictures. Please enjoy! 

Sunday: African Dance Class Performs 
Marisol Dancing in the Middle
My girlfriend took an African Dance Class this semester. The drumming and dancing was super cool to go watch. At the end of the show, the performers went and pulled people from the audience to join in the last dance!

Monday: Starting the Juice Fast: 5 Juices Per Day
On Monday, I started juice fast with my friend Chelsea. The first day was kind of fun, but by the time I got to the second day of only drinking gridded veggies and not chewing anything, I was the grumpiest person on campus. The green colored juice has 3 stalks of celery, 1 cucumber, 1 beet, 1 bunch of parsley, 5 kale leaves, 1 lemon and 2 thumbs of ginger. The orange colored juice has 3 carrots, 3 apples, 1 lemon, 1 thumb of ginger and 4 leaves of mint.
Dinner: Green 
Breakfast: Orange

Tuesday: Christmas Tree Out of  Books
Christmas tree made out of my bookshelves
On Tuesday, since I can't have a real christmas tree in my room, I made one out of books! Unfortunately most of the books I own are tiny novels, so my christmas tree is a little squat, but with the star on top, held up with a sponge and popsicle stick, and with the lights on, who can tell the difference?  I think it is beautiful, especially with all the lights turned off in my room.


Wednesday: Last Day of Classes and A Capella Concert
The last day of classes is always on a Wednesday. At 7pm on the last day, there is always the Winter A Cappella Concert in the Chapel! This year five groups performed: Semper Solus, Merryweathers, Portfolio Paths, Section Line Drive and Momo and the Coop. Take a look at some of the videos and pictures I took!
Merryweathers perform one of my favorite songs, "The Sounds of Silence"  
Portfolio Paths is an a capella group made up of football players
All the a cappella groups sang the last song together 
Can you guess the song they are singing? 

Hope that gave a good picture of my last few days! (haha picture haha) 

Anyways, bring on the finals!!! 

Cheers! 

Seraphie