It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!


Decorating
My roommates were up to major procrastination this weekend.  Finals are coming up and our room now sports an almost life size drawing of a Christmas tree, a gingerbread house, a mini cardboard tree, and a lot of food.  I have added to the festiveness with a Charlie Brown Christmas tree and some ornaments my family sent me.  This is quite possibly the earliest I have ever decorated for Christmas.

They also decided to buy a mini-fridge while shopping at Costco, I can’t tell whether they are happier to have the fridge or the box it came in.

This will be my last post this semester because finals are coming up and it’s time to start studying, but I’ll be back next semester ready to tell you about my adventures over break.
Finished tree (his name is Carl)
 


The box goes on an adventure
The ornaments my family sent me
I told you they were enjoying it
The gingerbread house

 

 

 

 

 

Our Charlie Brown Christmas tree

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                 


Real Life Everyday Life: The Lewis & Clark Bookstore

Our bookstore is found on the second floor of Templeton.  It carries every book that you will need for your classes.  Their prices are actually pretty decent and sometimes their textbooks are even cheaper than you could get from somewhere such as Amazon or Chegg.  Books are organized by department/class so as long as you know which classes you are in it is pretty simple to find the books you need.  The other option is to order them online from the bookstore and you will be able to pick up all of your books, bagged and ready, within a day or two.

They also have a bunch of Lewis & Clark gear.  I visited the bookstore yesterday to buy a few Christmas gifts for my family (but I’m not going to say what because I know they read this).

Lewis and Clark Bookstore: http://books.lclark.edu/

If you have any questions feel free to send me an email at ameliaberle@lclark.edu