Thanksgiving and Looking Forward

Whoops!

Super late again on the post, and super short post, sorry friends!

I hope you all had wonderful Thanksgivings and were able to have a break from school and a relaxing nice time with family!

I kind of did... I was assigned A TON of work and I haven't posted until just now because I've been playing catch up a bit since I didn't do as much of my homework as I should have over break :3 oopsies. But I was able to goto Seattle, see my mom, and we had friends from Philly fly out to spend Thanksgiving with us. My mom and I tend to "skip" the regular Thanksgiving turkey feast and we usually go for dim sum :D However, this year with friends we went all out and had sooo much food, I'm still in a food coma from it.

This week is flying by and this semester is almost OVER!!! What the actual HECK?! I have a final paper/lab report/ presentation in EVERY one of my classes and they are ALL due next week and so I'm scrambling a bit and it's stressful but we're so close!

Dance X is also fast approaching! Tech week is this next week too (which leaves no time to do all my assignments >.< AHHH) but fingers crossed, I know it'll all get done.

Then it's finals and holy moley, less than 2 months until I leave for AUSTRALIA!!! I am so beyond excited! I will be posting while I'm there as much as I can, but there's another blog from all the students abroad so check out that blog too! Every student from every trip posts and it's a great way to see what the study abroad programs are doing.


Thats all for now, sorry guys! I'll post a longer one this weekend and actually clue you into what going on.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Cheers,
Kate