Fun Before Finals

Hi everyone! How are you? How's it going?

This week is the last full week of classes before finals and I can't believe how fast this semester has gone by. As the title of the post says, my friends and I decided to have some fun before finals. Part of that fun was celebrating my 18th birthday woooooo -insert cheering and popper sounds-

The night before my birthday, my friend, Karli, and I stayed up until midnight watching shows and movies and struggled a bit to stay up. For my birthday, we went out to eat pho and then went to watch the movie Wonder which I totally recommend. It had me crying and laughing and crying so much that my emotions (´;Д;`)

My friend, Armando, learning how to play pool
My friend, Dani!
Karli!

That next day Karli and I went downtown and just kinda walked around and went to the Bins, which is the Goodwill Outlet. You can buy clothes there by the pound and while it is dirty, as long as you wear gloves and wash your hands after, you can find some super cool stuff!



Here are some extra photos from this weekend :)

My roommate surprised me with a birthday sign!
Cake!
Disclaimer: we did not light the candles bc that's a no-no

Anyways, this week is full of stress and constant studying and prepping for finals! I actually have a test for chemistry tomorrow and I really need to study. I also have to start prepping for my group presentation in Spanish. On top of that, I have to catch up on my reading for E&D because I'm a couple of pages behind, unfortunately. The part I'm truly looking forward to is being able to go home for 4 weeks and being able to see all my friends and family. *crosses fingers for California to keep staying cold while I'm home* I really should get back to doing homework so that's all I have for this week!

If you have any questions or just want to talk, you can reach me at:

jessicadoan@lclark.edu



Here's the quote of the week:

“One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don't throw it away.” ― Stephen Hawking

♥ Jessica