Game Week!

Hey guys! As usual, it's a busy week...

We have two basketball games this week against Whitman and Whitworth, so that means a lot of film and ice baths. I'm hoping we finish the rest of our games strong - that way we can keep our fourth place spot and qualify for playoffs.

The current standings for our conference.
Besides basketball, school has also been pretty busy. I have an essay due on February 5th for my Exploration & Discovery class and an Econ midterm soon (crazy, right?). One thing I learned from last semester is to get help early. So far, that has really helped in terms of managing my stress since I don't have to get help at the last minute.

Tonight, I'm planning on dropping by the SQRC to get some tutoring for Econ after practice. The SQRC is a free resource that all students can use. Basically, it's a tutoring center ran by peer tutors. It's super convenient because the center has very flexible hours. Usually, I don't have time to run over their during the day because of classes and basketball, but because it's open later in the evening, I still have the opportunity to get tutoring.

Yes, the SQRC is even open on Sunday!

That's it for today, but if you have any questions or comments please shoot me an email at jillianjin@lclark.edu.

Talk to you soon,

Jillian