New Year, New Semester!

Hey guys, its been a while!

Second semester has begun. I'm slowly starting to get used to this new schedule:

MWF

9:10-10:10: Intro to American Politics
10:20-11:20: Exploration & Discovery
11:30-12:30: Spanish

TTh

9:40-11:10: Intro to Economics

My classes this semester are great! I love my professors and majority of my classes are filled with people I know (perks of a small school!).

Before this semester began, I was on campus early. The basketball team flew to Colorado on December 26th and stayed on campus during break to practice. At first, it was a little difficult not having a full break with my family, but being on campus with the team and other students that came early ended up being pretty fun. During the break, since we were there early, my teammate and I had to move into another dorm temporarily. To kill time, we tried to dye our hair purple and red by ourselves for fun, which just ended with us having to go to a hair salon to get it fixed.

Gorgeous sunset at Colorado College where the tournament was held.

My friend, Whitney, is also another freshman on the basketball team.

The basketball season is coming to a close soon. We only have the rest of January and February. As of now, if we keep our fourth place spot we could make playoffs! When it ends, I'm going to have a lot more free time. I'm going to miss it, but I'm excited to start doing other things on campus. I really want to look into the pre-law society on campus, participate in community service with Student Leadership and Service, and lastly watch the other sports teams on campus compete!

Thanks for reading! If you have any questions or comments, please email me at jillianjin@lclark.edu. 

Talk to you soon, 

Jillian