New Opportunities!

Hi everyone! How are you? How's it going?

It's been a craaaaazy week for me so I apologize for this super late update!! In all honesty, this week felt super quick but really productive. Compared to the last couple of weeks which felt super long and like they weren't going to end.

Anyways, now that it's February I can already feel Spring creeping up on us like I saw some flowers on the bushes nears the dorms starting to bloom and I am super excited to see the campus with all the flowers coming back! This month is going to be super crazy because of all the students being admitted and coming to do overnight visits and doing tours. Since I am a host, I will be hosting many students throughout the next couple of months!

On other news, I have this feeling that this semester is going to be amazing and just have a feeling of good vibes! For one, I have been given the most amazing opportunity to work with Anne Bentley, a Chemistry Professor here at LC! I get to intern for one of the students that are conducting research with her. I get to see how gold and silver nanoparticles interact with each other.

I really do apologize for such short and not so lively posts but I promise that I will try to do some videos and maybe interviews with my friends!

If you have any questions or just want to talk, you can reach me at:

jessicadoan@lclark.edu

Here's the quote of the week:

"Don't be a drag just be a queen." - Lady Gaga

♥ Jessica