Snow Day Sunday!

Hi everyone! How are you? How's it going?

So today, everyone on campus woke up to the beautiful sight of snow falling!! Y E S S N O W !! But it was early in the morning so no one went outside to enjoy it. After a while, it stopped snowing and around 2ish it started to snow again!! A lot of us in Copeland went outside and we just had one giant snowball fight! It was so much fun being able to see everyone just laughing and enjoying the beautiful sight that nature has given us! It lasted for about half an hour and everyone just hung out together and watched the snow fall while taking some pictures. I decided to video chat with my family and show them the snow since in Southern California, you don't really see snow!


Snow snow snow ❄

A post shared by Jessica Doan-ut (@jessicadoanut) on



These past few days have been super busy because of all the fly-ins coming in which means I have been hosting back to back for the past couple of days but I really do enjoy hosting! I also had my chemistry and calculus midterm the past week. Both of them went really well and I don't think I did too bad sooo fingers crossed that I do well! It was also Lunar New Years this past weekend and it was a kinda sad feeling since I wasn't home to celebrate with my family like I usually do but my family did video call me and it made me feel happy to see everyone!

Anywhoooo, I think that for my post next week I'm gonna try to put up a room tour video or some kind fo q&a video so if y'all could help out and just send me questions that I can answer! Okay, now that I've taken the time to myself (basically an entire day of procrastinating) I shall get back to getting some studying done!

If you have any questions or just want to talk, you can reach me at:

jessicadoan@lclark.edu

Here's the quote of the week:

“The desire to reach for the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach hearts is wise.” ― Maya Angelou

♥ Jessica