Anon(ymous) Production

Hello all! Hope you have all been having a lovely week!

One of my highlights from last week was going to the Anon(ymous) production here on campus. I do not usually go to plays, but this one had been interesting me for a while. I will make sure not to include any spoilers for any of you that would want to watch or read this play so feel free to keep reading without any worries!! One of the things that was pretty awesome about this production was the set! They used the space very effectively that it really showed the action in the play. The actors were also very committed to the play and had very genuine interpretations of the characters. I LOVED it!! I wish I would have had a chance to see it again!


Other than that, I've been pretty busy with my work at IME (Inclusion and Multicultural Engagement). Our end of the year banquet is coming up, so there are a lot of little details that I am trying to get done. It has been a little bit exhausting but I think that it will all pay off during the banquet when I get to see all my hard work pay off! I am very excited to see how it all turns out!



We also had another Wokeshop yesterday! The topic for yesterday's Wokeshop was Inclusive Leadership. It was a great conversation! I really enjoy having these opportunities to talk about difficult subjects that don't typically come up in our everyday lives. 

Well, gotta go! I'll check in back with you all next week!

-Elvira Ruan
eruan@lclark.edu
Instagram: evilelvi1995