LC SUNday

Hi everyone! How are you? How's it going?

The past week has been craaaaaaaaazy! It feels like every week I'm studying for a new test or having to grind out another essay! Needless to say, I am in dire need of spring break. It feels like the load of take sooooo many science and math based classes is finally kicking in on top of the research for E&D starting! But, like the title of this post says, Saturday and SUNday were days full of warmth, sunshine, and soaking in that much-needed vitamin D! It was the perfect weather to just sit out in the sun, relax, and just enjoy the weather! The only bad part was because I did that, I kinda, sorta neglected to be productive so tonight is going to be a looooooooooong night of getting some work done! But it's okay because the sun was out and it just felt like the right time to spend the time outside on the beautiful LC campus! It was totally awesome because it was like everyone decided to spend the weekend outside! There were so many people just chilling with their friends, laying on the grass, throwing frisbees and just trying to take in the beautiful day!

A shot of the sun when walking back!

Karli and I decided to do the same and took Roxie with us. Like I said, our original plan was to get some reading done but that didn't really happen. Instead I did some knitting, Karli just laid in the sun, and we had some chill conversation time!
Just getting some knitting done!
Karli and Roxie!
Okay, now I think it is time that I be productive and try to get some work done! This time change has me wide awake right now so I think I should use it to my advantage! I hope you all have a beautiful week and remember to get enough sleep and to set an alarm ( I know I will )!


If you have any questions or just want to talk, you can reach me at:

jessicadoan@lclark.edu

Here's the quote of the week:

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Gandhi

♥ Jessica