Hi all! I'm Quentin!

This is just a quick introduction so you can get to know me a little before I start posting more about my life here at L&C.

I'm from Albuquerque, New Mexico and I love it there but now I'm really enjoying the greenness of Portland compared to the dessert that I'm used to. I'm a first-year student here and right now I'm interested in majoring in political science and environmental studies. I haven't decided if I'm going to double major or just major in one with maybe a minor. I do know though that both departments are super cool and I might just wind up double majoring because I can't decide between two really great opportunities. I also speak Spanish and I'm planning on taking lots of Spanish classes to keep improving my language skills. Right now I'm looking into the Chile or Spain study abroad programs to spend a semester taking classes all in Spanish.

I live in Forest Hall, specifically Manzanita, in a quad. I really enjoy living in a quad and I'll try to do a room tour post with advice about living in a quad and ideas about the best ways to move in since I know that kind of information would have been helpful to me.

Outside of classes, I'm learning how to sail with the sailing club, I'm an overnight host with the admissions department and I do some writing for the Pioneer Log student newspaper. I'm always getting involved with more things though so I'm sure that I'll be making all kinds of post about the various activities I do.

Aside from all that I like all kind of other things like podcasts, Dungeons and Dragons, converse, YouTube, beanies, tacos, and the rain (at least right now I'm still exctied by the rain and not tired of it yet).

If you have any questions or want to talk you can contact me at quentingaul@lclark.edu