Last First Day!

Welcome or welcome back!

For those of you who are new, this is "Real Life", it's a blog where students will post throughout the semester just about what they're doing at LC so you can all see what life at LC is like.

So for myself, my name is Kate and I'm a senior now. I've been posting on Real Life for a while so you can always look back and find some of my posts that are more of an "underclassman" feel into LC life. I just got back from Australia study abroad last semester so if you also want to hear about that check out my older posts :)
Hi guys! This is me from the Dance X performances a few years ago ...(having troubles finding any photos of me to use to put up here)

I'm a BCMB (Biochemistry and Molecular Biology) major, I'm really involved in the dance program and I work at a couple places all over campus such as College Outdoors and Maggie's coffee shop. My email is always up so if you ever have any questions about any of these things, or really anything about college life, I always love hearing from prospees :D (prospective students --- stick with me and I'll also give you the insight to the whole LC slang)


My room!!! In Juniper!

I'm living on campus in an upperclassman dorm called Juniper. It's super nice, but the best thing is I have a full size bed, and I am SO excited about it. I'm taking a full load and I work 20 hours a week, so it's a busy life, but I like keeping busy. This semester I'm taking Abnormal Psychology, Structural Biochemistry, Physics, and Cell Biology; I'm also "fake auditing" Comparative Physiology.


I just had auditions for Dance X this past Saturday and was cast in a piece by the choreographer I've wanted since my freshman year!!! I'm so SO SO excited! He's more of a hip hop style and I'm very ready to get back into dance!

Anyways, this is just a little insight into my life at LC. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out! I love hearing from you guys! 

Kate Saylor 
ksaylor@lclark.edu