New Semester!

Hi friends!

My name is Jessica Doan and I am a Sophomore here at Lewis and Clark!

Me :>
If you are a returning reader, some of you might remember my posts from last year! I had so much fun sharing my first year with you all that I wanted to do it again so join me on my journey through this second year!

Before I get into all the fun I had this summer, here's a little bit about me!

I grew up in Lakewood, California where the sun is always shining! My family consists of me, my sister, my three brothers, my mom, and my dad! I am a first-generation college student and the oldest of my siblings. I am officially a Chemistry and Math major and my plan, as of now, is to continue pursuing pre-med but I have been considering chemical engineering or research as a possibility!

Since been being back, I have been thinking about all the fun memories I made this summer!

At first glace though, I didn't really do muuuuch. I mainly worked as a courtesy clerk at Sprouts, which is a farmers market that is super popular in several states! I also hung out with my friends and spent a lot of time seeing family and just spending time with my siblings and parents. I also helped my sister out in prepping her for her first year in college! Unlike me, she is staying in California for college but will be living on campus! One of the most memorable events on this summer was actually coming back to campus! My best friend, Karli, and I did a road trip up to campus! We did the drive (well, mainly Karli driving) to campus over two days and got here on the day of move in!

Room in Hartz B 
I would upload a picture of our room at this moment buuuuuut it may be messy because the first couple of weeks of school has been very hectic!

My schedule this semester
I have a total of 20 credits because I decided to pick up a chemistry research! It's a lot of hard classes but I really am enjoying them because the difficulty has me really using my mind and challenging me. Hopefully I can get good grades in them though ^^

Anyways, I gotta go clean my room because a clean room is a clean mind am I right? Have an amazing week and until the next post!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at

jessicadoan@lclark.edu

♡ Jessica