On the Grind: A Regular Day Schedule

Hey friends,

So it's end of week 3 and starting week 4; and things are in full swing now. I spent Saturday morning downtown in Starbucks doing homework - a little tradition (?) thing I've been doing since freshman year. I really need to get off campus at least once a week like that and I found that I focus much better in a coffee shop as opposed to the library (Watzek) on campus.

Classes are going well and I have my first exam this coming Friday in my abnormal psych class and then next week Monday I have Physics - and then boom, we're in October!

My schedules getting packed in. On Friday I had to go into the cell lab 4 different times and today (Monday) I'm going in for another 2 hours.

My schedule for Monday:

9.10-10.10 Ab psych
11.30-12.30 Physics
12.40-1.40 Structural biochem
1.40-3 College Outdoors work
3-5 Cell Lab
5 Meet with professor
(5)-6 Toast with the Dean for people who were on the Deans List last semester (trust me, that isn't normal, but I was abroad and I got decent enough grades)
9-12.30 Maggies (on campus coffee shop) work

I also have to try to get in a Freddys run (Fred Meyers - the closest grocery shop that the pio bus takes us to).


It's getting into a bit more of the rainy season too, but we had a nice sunny day and everyone was out on campus. I snapped a quick pic at 4 coming out of lab on Friday. (It's packed when its more midday)


If anyone has any questions about a day in the life at LC you can always send me an email at ksaylor@lclark.edu 

Cheers!
Kate