A little late but worth the wait!

Hey everyone!

The past two weeks have been absolutely crazy. Midterm season is in full swing and we are already beginning to think about classes for next semester. It's so weird to think that in a couple of months, I will be halfway through college.

I am finished with all of my midterms thank goodness (although, I can't say the same for some of my friends) and I am super happy with my results. I found that the reason why I did so well on my midterms this year as compared to last year is that I found the best study habits for me. I studied a little differently this year than last year and if any of y'all need any tips or ticks, here are my top five study tips:

  1.  Create a study plan with specific times and what class you are going to study for
  2.  Make a study group! I think that it makes studying more fun and it doesn't make it seem like a chore
  3.  Don't cram!!! Studying last minute won't help you I promise
  4.  Try studying in some place other than the library... I always find that the library is full of stressed out students that are trying to cram at the last minute. Try studying in a classroom in Howard or Miller. I love the larger Howard classrooms. The volleyball team always tries to get a classroom on the weekends and get a team study hall together. 
As always, if anyone has any questions about anything shoot me an email at iartiaga@lclark.edu!!

~ Isabel Artiaga