Catch Up Weekend

Hi everyone!

I hope you're all doing well! I've been busy this weekend catching up on the basic things in life like cleaning my apartment, especially my room. I'm still in the middle of midterms with one left which is computer science. Because I'm still in the middle of midterms, I just kinda...sorta...very much toss things onto my desk and tell myself, "Oh I'll take care of it later..." and it usually sits for days...and days until I say enough is enough and go on a cleaning spree. I organized my entire desk and my notes. What's life without a bit of chaos? LOL

Anywho, amongst the chaos, I was still able to find time to go out with my friends and we decided, instead of taking the pio (the bus that takes us places from campus) we walked down the hill to fred meyers! It was absolutely beautiful this past weekend. But me being me forgot to take pictures of it LOL

The walk as an amazing way of taking time to just empty my mind and forget about things for awhile and just enjoy my surroundings. It had just rained the night so there were puddles everywhere but we were also surrounded by the bright colors of the leaves that had just fallen to the ground. The air was crisp and it was cold but the kinda cold that you don't mind feeling. It wasn't raining and the sun was actually out despite it being super duper rainy the day before! It was a nice way of also being able to catch up with my friend. Even though we do hang out with each other every day, it's always easy to just ask simple questions of how they're doing and how classes are going. I think even though we hang out with each other, we're usually studying or doing our assignments.

Anywho, today's post was rather bland of photos but please bear with me! I easily forget to take pictures of what I'm doing sometimes and at the end of it I tell myself that I really should've taken a photo for the blog! I have some reading to finish up so I'm going to end the blog post here! I hope you all have a wonderful week! Also, just a friendly reminder from your local chemistry major that this Wednesday is mol day!


If you have any questions or just wanna chat about things at LC, feel free to email me: 
jessicadoan@lclark.edu

- Jessica