LET'S TALK: about being a first gen college student

hello humans! 

happy saturday :)


welcome to this video blog that explores the identity of being a first generation college student at LC. I was motivated to create this video blog to shed some light on what it’s like being a first gen college student and human among being an immigrant, queer, multicultural and a BIPOC, whilst being on campus during the fall semester. So this post will include a variety of perspectives, point of views, and perceptions, as well as questions that challenge narratives of the heteronormative binary society we reside in.

Remember that this whole conversation and the questions asked revolve around subjectivity, I choose these questions as I felt they were ones I grappled with when thinking about university, community and environment.

I couldn’t have done it without the help of my lovely friends: Azucena, Rocio, & Sage.




(^this link, concludes the video blog) 

I apologize for any confusion, tchau :)