week 6 of college & adventures

 hello humans :) 

october 5 & 6 monday & tuesday 2020, was filled with late mornings, three classes total, late homework nights and a nap or two throughout the day. Believe or not, it's possible to spread your classes out evenly throughout the week, and maybe sleep in here and there. It's a bit of an adjustment from a high school schedule, but it's something to get adjusted to- making decisions for yourself :) 

october 7, wednesday 2020. wild adventures - my friend and I decided to take the pio bus last minute to freddy's, little did we know we got on the right bus at the wrong time. So we ended up getting off at a random stop in portland, and just walk around. We found ourselves in downtown portland and I had the time of my life since arriving at college. It was my first time in downtown portland :) 

october 8, thursday 2020. great day, slept in until 10am, had one class :) and had a chill day. 

october 9, friday 2020. for some reason my friend and I chose to wake up at 6:45AM to see the sunrise, and you bet I went back to sleep after that before my first class of the day haha.