LET'S TALK: sunday vibes

 Hi friends! 


Back again with another blog post, welcome! I hope all is all as can be :)


It’s sunday and I’ve been in n out of my bed all day. Ya know when you know you have a ton of work to do but you also need to rest but you also have work to do so you’re not too sure what to do. For some it may be a simple decision to push through and finish work, for others it’s important to rest when they need to, and maybe there's another gate people go through. I start thinking about things and life and the only response I can come up with is: I don’t know y’all, it's the most reasonable response I have and am giving to myself and other folks who be asking questions.


This whole week I’ve tried to convince myself to work, that resting can wait or whatnot. When in reality I’m a bit more tired from jet lag, tired mentally and emotionally from internal conflictions, finding the mindset to attend classes, work outside class, and perform other duties. Which leads me to question myself, but also allows me to do some self reflection and not exactly tear myself down. 


On another note, we’ve signed up housing and classes for next semester, I’ve made it through most of season eleven of criminal minds in two days, the semester is ending very quickly, seniors are graduating, the internet-news-social media are giving gigantic headaches and making my heartache, and all I ever want to do is shower to stay fresh, eat fruits and carbs (not in that order) and sleep. I honestly feel as though sleep is my best and favorite way to restart, and stay light on my toes. I’m genuinely curious about other ways folks restart. I feel very lost in life, in general, haha thinking about this gives me a headache (but that might also be because I’m dehydrated) which then makes me wanna take a nap. 


Anyway I’ma leave it here for now, because I feel like I’m babbling. 

Tchau :)