Week as a College Student!

 

Hello again!! Welcome back to another edition of my blog! This one I will just be talking about my past week and how it went. Hopefully there will be something you enjoy from this blog! 



This past week was a pretty interesting one as I did some things that I never did before. First of all, I tried Voodoo Doughnut for the first time! It was a short drive from campus and there was no line I had to wait in. I got my donut and also a beanie haha. 


I got the pink glazed donut with sprinkles. Kinda basic but it was sooooooo good! My friend got a grape donut and I definitely will have to try that one the next time I go. Later in the week, my baseball team held our annual Turkey Bowl football game! It was a blast and it was a great night where we bonded and competed over a game of football. We also got pizza after which made the night even better. 


Then on the weekend I went on a nice little run into Tryon Creek. The weather was great! It was a cool 43 degrees and it was sunny which made the run super enjoyable. I saw a lot of greenery despite it being fall, and I got a nice workout in as well. All in all, the week was really enjoyable and I'm definitely excited for the Thanksgiving break next week! 

That's all for this week's mini blog......I hope to have you back again next week!!

-Tyler