The Past Two Weeks.....

 Hello again! Welcome back to another blog of mine. This blog will be an eventful one as I have a lot to go over because of the events that have happened in the past two weeks! So get ready and here we go!

First of all, I had a great thanksgiving break. Our thanksgiving break at LC starts on Thursday and ends on Sunday. I had a great thanksgiving meal with my relatives that live in Portland and Vancouver, and I got a ton of time to just wind down and relax. Then, on Friday aka Black Friday, I went shopping at Washington Square Mall and I also ventured into downtown Portland where I went to the Nike store, Muji, Pioneer place and a couple of other outlets and stores as well. The discounts were huge and here's a pic I took with a cool car I found on the side of road.


Pretty cool right! Anyways, I also got my flu shot, and a ton of schoolwork done on the Saturday and Sunday after. Then, I had a week of classes where a ton of tests and final projects had to be completed. Then, on the weekend I had the chance to drive up to Seattle and hangout in the city for a little bit. Then the next day, I went to the Nike employee store which was so cool because there was so much clothes which came with huge discounts! Then finally to cap off the day, I got to go to my first concert ever which was an Alexander 23 concert! It was a good time and the energy in the concert was electric. 


Well, although I couldn't put my whole experience of the past two weeks into my writing, I hope this can give you an idea of how much fun you can have in college while also getting your work done! I hope you come back again next week for my next blog!! See you soon!!!!