What's up, y'all?

Hey, everyone!

I'm Hayden Higger and I'm here to tell you all about life here Lewis & Clark!

I guess we should start with a little bit about myself:
I'm a sophomore double majoring in Economics and Psychology.  I was born and raised in Anaheim, CA, and while I do miss Disneyland and warm weather, I am definitely a fan of Portland.  I spend the majority of my time outside of class at baseball practice.  While it's not too much time during the fall, my spring schedule is pretty hectic (but completely worth it).  I also like to just hangout with my roommates (I have three of them) around campus.  Trust me, we've had some pretty intense games of ping pong.

I'm pretty excited to start blogging about life at LC.  I promise my future blogs will be a bit more fun.  Hopefully these stories will answer most of the questions that you have about what Lewis & Clark is really like.  If not, leave a comment or feel free to shoot me an email (hhigger@lclark.edu) and I'll get right back to you!