Signing Off for the Semester


It’s that time again, everyone is either studying or working on their final projects so there isn’t much going on around campus.  Unless you want to hear about 3-fluoro-2-methylpent-2-en-4(Z)-yn-1-ol, I don’t have all that much to write about.  Tomorrow is the last day of classes and after that things will get more interesting.  We get two reading days to study and during those Watzek (the library) holds a study break which includes food and a chance to play with dogs.  Plus, there are a few other events around campus to help keep the stress down and to give students the opportunity to relax for a bit.  Free doughnuts are a nice thing.

The Fire Arts End of Semester Celebration

This rather short post will likely be my last of the semester.  I’ll be heading home in just over a week and between now and then I need to focus on studying.  I hope all of you have a delightful holiday season and I’ll see you again in January.

As always, feel free to contact me at ameliaberle@lclark.edu if you have any questions about L&C.