Mountains on Mountains (of work)

Hey friends!

So if you've ever talked to me in person or stalked my socials it's pretty obvious that I love the mountains and Colorado. Even my planner reflects it. Anyway, point is, I love mountains, but not mountains of homework and work. Here's a little glimpse into my schedule and planner. We're coming up almost to the first round of midterms (just chapter exams, but they're called midterms here which doesn't make sense because we have 2-3 each semester).

Mountain sketches in my planner :)

Schedule :: but I often have meetings and things to do around campus in the short 1-2 hr block breaks

I get a good long day of work in every day so by the time I get to Friday I am ready for an early night, (Another thing you'll find out about me when you know me, I am a grandma) but I forgot I had dance X rehearsal until Thursday at 11pm (lol, classic me). Anyways, we're beginning to actually build choreo and it's super exciting! Here's a little sneak peak of behind the scenes.



Behind the scenes of Dance X 2017 (I'm on the far left)


Today is my only day when I have nothing scheduled. So this is my "get in a morning run so you feel productive and healthy, and then go downtown, set up camp in a coffee shop and get all your work done" day. I did get in a short run this morning, but it's a shame today is actually sunny and I've got my mountain of homework to do, but I'll try to get some time outside later this afternoon. 

Downtown Portland

Other then dance, I don't have a whole lot to report on classes and other pieces of life, but if you have any questions you can always reach me at ksaylor@lclark.edu or if you want to stalk my socials you can see pictures of campus and Portland on my instagram @kmjys97


Cheers,
Kate

ksaylor@lclark.edu