Busy Week Ahead

Hey everyone!

Fall break has come to an end. It was nice being able to get a little break in and hang out with a couple of my friends on campus before school started up again. On the last day of Fall break, a group of us went to the women's soccer game and had a fun movie night in Copeland Hall.

The stands were packed for the soccer game!

Fun fact: You can rent projector's at school to host movie nights like this.

Yesterday I had my first college practice - it was fun, but hard because there were so many new things to learn. What makes it a little easier though are my teammates and coaches! They are so encouraging and are willing to help me through everything. I have practices throughout the week (tonight we practice and lift from 6:20-8:20), but on Friday I have an off-day. 

Shoutout to my roommate for getting flicks of me after practice.

This week is looking pretty busy! On top of having practices, I have a midterm on Thursday for my Logic class. I'm also already sorting my classes out for next semester (yes, I can't believe it either how fast these months went!). 


To keep organized, I've been writing what I have too accomplish throughout the day.

It's a little stressful, but I get a lot of help here at Lewis & Clark. Right now, I have two different advisors to help me figure things out my first year and make a four year plan. My faculty advisor (something that every single freshman is given) is open to meeting whenever to talk about things like my major or which classes to take. I have a meeting with him in a couple of days to see how I'm doing and get an idea of what classes I want for next semester. My other advisor is specifically going to help me with making a four year plan - this is basically to make sure that I stay on track with completing my prerequisites and major so that I can graduate on time. There may be a lot going on right now, but I feel relieved knowing that I have these people here on campus to help me out!

Well, that's it for tonight! I'll be back next week, but if you have any questions or comments feel free to email me at jillianjin@lclark.edu. 

Until next time,

Jillian