DEATH WEEK

Hi friends,

Sorry again for being so late on this. It's currently 1:20am as I write this.

Today has been SO long and is still going for just a bit longer. I haven't been to my room since 9am this morning. I had class, then went to open ILC (international language center) free tutoring, then to the IT department to just return a charger I borrowed, to the theatre to grab stuff I left last night from tech, to quick bite to eat for lunch, and I worked through lunch on some homework. Then to my second class, to work at College Outdoors, then to Watzek (the library) to meet one study group to rehearse a presentation I have tomorrow/today, then to quick dinner and to meet with my molecular biology lab group to work on another presentation I have for Wednesday then to Maggie's where I just worked closing from 9-12:30.

This week is what a lot of people refer to as "dead week". It's the last full week of classes and the week EVERYTHING is due. I have 4 presentations, one for each of my classes, a lab report, and 2 final papers all due between Tuesday and Wednesday.

This is meta, but this is what I'm looking at right now, and each of these tabs is a different paper/presentation I have this week!


My Chinese oral final is tomorrow and I haven't had a second to breath much, let alone study and memorize what I'm going to say; which is what I just worked on for the last half hour.

This week is also tech week for Dance X. We have dress rehearsal Tuesday - Thursday night and then the show is FRIDAY!!! It's FLOWN by, it's literally insane. We set the lights on Sunday for 4 hours. Which basically means we went through the dance about 10 seconds at a time and stopping constantly to set a light cue and then rewinding and running the dance, and then stopping again... It's long and tedious, but it's also really exciting to see the dance start to come together with the costumes and lights. I will for sure be posting TONS of Dance X pictures soon!

I'm really pumped though, this weekend is going to be a blast, it'll be exhausting, but Dance X is always a good time. And then next week we only have class for 2 days before reading days!!! This semester is almost finished and I am not ready at all!

You can follow some of the Dance X pictures I'll be posting on my instagram, check it out; you can also see pictures of Tryon (where I run) as well as the Circuit Gym (the rock climbing gym close to campus that the climbing club goes to and CO has a climbing shuttle that takes you too). You can follow: @kmjys97 and @kmjys131 <-- for Tyron and Circuit




That's all for now folks,
I'm about to go to sleep!!!!

Cheers,
Kate