Pio Log Feature

Hello All!! It's been a long week but I'm glad to have a chance to share a bit of with you all! 

I spent my Saturday morning interviewing for the Eli summer internship program with some of my classmates.  I wasn't too nervous because I had practiced with other students earlier in the week, but,  sadly,  it meant that I missed most of the international fair.  This is the first time in two years that I haven't been part of the fair and was really looking to attending the whole week.  I got back from the interview and ran over to the Chapel. It was great! Everyone always works so hard for this show!

The rest of the weekend was chill.  I mostly did Homework. Monday was exciting tho! My coworker and I were featured in the schools newspaper,  The Pio Log! They talked about our Wokeshop a few Mondays ago and what we hoped to achieve a with these Wokeshops.  It was pretty awesome seeing us in the newspaper!!  


We also had an exciting day at work today!  We celebrated our boss's birthday today! It was a great way to end the day and a great way to show our appreciation for all she's does for us on campus. 



Well,  gotta get back to work! I'll check in with you all later next week! 

Elvira Ruan
eruan@lclark.edu