Cute Halloweekend

Hi everyone! I hope you had a relaxing weekend and had a fun Halloweekend!

While I didn't do much for Halloween, I did dress up for the day and went to get my wonderful $4 bowl from chipotle and some yummy boba with my friend downtown! Here's my Halloween costume and makeup:


I got a lot of compliments downtown about my makeup and let me tell you, I woke up early that day to get my makeup done because I had a 9 AM lab that day LOL I'm not someone to go out much so going to chipotle and getting boba was as much as I was gonna do for Halloween plus I had some work I...uh...may or may not have put off a bit but got done on time and at a good time for enough sleep!

Other than it being Halloweekend, I spent today planning out the rest of my week which I do every weekend. I find that me planning my week and seeing what I need to do helps me plan out my studying throughout the week and getting things done in a timely and organized manner without stressing myself out.
While it's only showing the first three days of the week and only what I have planned out so far, it makes me feel a bit better knowing what's do what day and what can be worked on later on in the week. I also like to color code my classes so that it makes it easier to look at what I have laid out already.

A word of advice: find what works for you when it comes to organizing your thoughts/work! What works for someone might not work for you! Like for me, I find it easier to take all my notes on printer paper and not lined paper or in notebooks. I find that using printer paper lets me be more free with my notes and make mental notes for myself efficiently. Also, using various different colors for me also helps me a lot! Being able to make important notes pop out of the page just let me study better and more efficiently!

Anyways, this time change has this day going so slow and I just wanna sleep already LOL I treasure and cherish my sleep so I do my best to get the sufficient amount of sleep I need. Imma go and try my best to finish my stuff up and get to sleep for another wonderful start to the week ;-)

If you have any questions or just wanna chat send me an email:

jessicadoan@lclark.edu

See y'all later!

- Jessica