Thanksgiving Break

Hello everyone!

Going home for Thanksgiving break this year was really great. On Tuesday I was nervous that I wouldn’t make it home for the break. A snowstorm rolled into the Twin Cities and the MSP airport delayed the late-night flight I was on. Luckily by 1:30 in the morning, I was on my way back home. I landed home and was greeted by the cold and snow. 

It has been a very relaxing break. I got to hang out with both my family and friends. A lot of my break was also spent watching TV and doing nothing in particular. The show I’m into at the moment is Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I am always so busy at school so it’s been nice to just chill. I loved getting to see my dog and play with her too. Since my family isn’t really big on eating turkey, we had Chinese food instead and it was delicious. My family and I went to see Frozen 2 which was quite good. Last night, my parents and I had Indian food from our favorite Indian restaurant in Minneapolis. 

Now there is only a week and a half of classes left! I am looking forward to a busy last full week of classes. We have our last CSRC meeting tomorrow night and I’ll be going to see Dance X and a choir concert later in the week. 

Have a wonderful day,

Sarah