welcome to the real world?

Hi all! My name is Natalie and welcome to this video blog post! I hope you are well despite all that's going on :)

Why did I choose to make a video instead of a writing blog post? Well, great question, I absolutely love writing, but I wanted to challenge myself to reach outside one of my comfort zones to do something different. I wanted to be able to share ideas, maybe start some conversations on what all through the platform of videos! So throughout my blog post I hope to drive some much needed discussions on what it's like going to school during COVID, on what the classes at LC are like, on what it looks like to be a BIPOC or LGBTQ community member living at LC/ Portland and of course so much more. I hope new incoming freshman can get a better idea of what it's like being at LC :) 

see y'all later