LET'S TALK: about roommates & dorms

hello & welcome, humans!!


hope you are as well as can be reading this blog post.


so this blog post was filmed in the safe comforting space of my dorm room with my lovely roommate :) here I thought it would be interesting to open up a discussion on roommate situations and the process in which many people go through before getting to campus. we kind of share how the process worked for us (my roommate and I), as well as give unsolicited advice (take it as you will), and just chat. we hope to ease the stress which incoming freshmen feel when choosing or thinking about roommates. some other things we forgot to add in the video: don't forget to decorate your room, brings things that will make your room feel like a new home, whether it be posters, lights, flags, photos. also there's a small room tour included in the video. i hope you enjoy it.




tchau :)