Social Spaces at Lewis & Clark


 Hello everyone!


    Last time I recommended a few places that were perfect to explore in Portland. Today I would like to introduce you to some of the few resources on campus that I wish I knew earlier in my LC life.


    When I was a freshman I really didn’t know much about student unions, clubs, or academic interest organizations. I didn’t understand much about how they worked and what was the purpose of joining them. However, they do some amazing work that I am sure everyone would be interested in joining them sooner than later when you start at LC.


    Many of these are social spaces where you can easily start making community and friends. I would recommend going over the list in the next link and give a quick look at the ones that you find more interesting:


  • https://college.lclark.edu/student_life/engagement/organizations/


    I personally wish I knew about the entrepreneurship club earlier, it is a great group where you can develop great skills for your personal and professional life simultaneously. I recommend checking this out. Also, my great friend Abdo runs Abdo’s Late Show and I really hope you get the chance to check this guy out. I am confident that this is a great way to laugh, forget about midterms and still learn about relevant topics in our community and the world. 


    There are plenty of opportunities, themes, and spaces here at Lewis & Clark for everyone to branch out and become more comfortable with LC community. I hope everyone gets the chance to check some of this out and make some great memories in your time here.