The past few years...

Finals week(s) was a hectic time this semester. It’s always a hectic time, but this time around I had more assignments piled up. Just over a week ago, I had three presentations, three papers, and three exams left to complete. It was easy to feel overwhelmed by all the daunting work I had ahead of me, but I had to keep reminding myself that I technically had a couple hundred hours to complete this work and that I would get through it. Well here I am, on the other side of things. I finished my last exam last night, and now I’m officially a graduate. Wild times! It feels like my first day of school wasn’t that long ago at all. I remember walking nervously into my first class in Howard Hall. It was an 8am Calculus II class, and I had so much anticipation for all the college ahead of me. I had an amazing time at Lewis $\&$ Clark. I made such a tight knit group of friends and can say I feel I know most people in the senior class despite my previous social ineptitude. There were many spontaneous adventures to the coast, the gorge, out for boba or thai food, to the Circuit climbing gym, or just to the Freddy’s down the street. I remember late night skiing fun with friends, early mornings rowing on the Willamette, camping trips to Mt Hood, Crater Lake, and the Oregon Canyon Lands, concerts at the Crystal Ballroom, foggy sunrise hikes, and just staying in laughing with my roommates on the kitchen floor or inviting people over for a jam session. I’m excited for what is to come, but definitely will miss this place. I hope everyone has a lovely holiday season and remember to cherish your moments!