Welcome to my blog!





WELCOME!

WHO AM I?

My name is Chelsea Burwasser and I’m a junior here at Lewis & Clark. I grew up on Long Island in New York but moved to Baltimore, Maryland with my family about 5 years ago. I am a psychology major here and also taking pre-med courses. I am pursuing a career in Natural Medicine and hope to go to the National College of Natural Medicine here, in Portland. 
I have really enjoyed my time at Lewis & Clark and in Portland so far. 

ON CAMPUS

I’m a second year resident advisor in a dorm called Ponderosa in the complex Forest. I’m involved in the Queer Resource Center, Portland Hillel, Student Health Advisory Board and I teach students in the kickboxing club which is part of LC Fit Club! My favorite aspect has definitely been being a resident advisor! I love the connections I get to make and the training I have and the confidence it gives me. I was in the wellness dorm, Stewart, last year which was also an amazing experience. 

This is my current staff team!! May the Forest be with you :)

OFF CAMPUS

I’ve had time to go to some concerts (Kimbra and Pentatonix were my favorite!), restaurants (Portland City Grill is so cool), shops (Tea Chai Te), Saturday Market (which is awesome!!), plays (Spring Awakening), and I plan on visiting a lot of farmer’s markets this year! I try and get off campus once a week and so far have stuck to that pretty well this year. 

FUN FACT :)

The picture I posted is from this summer when I road tripped with a friend and fellow RA from the East Coast. We stopped in Utah at a dinosaur park, I know, I know, awesome-and had some fun with all it had to offer. Anyway, fall break is this week and I’m going to California with one of my best friends! I’ve never been there and am really excited! I’ll let y’all know how it is next week :) 

Until next time,

Chelsea