Video Update: Bike Ride into Downtown & Field Trip to Coast

Hey all!

This Saturday was an all-day field trip with my Oceanography class. We traveled to the Columbia River Estuary to take measurements on ocean chemistry and wave characteristics. We ended the day at a nice Oregon beach. Great day to break in my new KEEN boots (made right here in Portland).



Fresh mud, fresh #boots. #keens #oregon #outdoorlife #pnw #pnwcollective

A photo posted by jay (@jayhidekichu) on



This Sunday was bright, warm, and sunny: too nice to stay inside. So of course, I stretched my legs on my beloved Cannondale Trail 5 mountain bike by heading into town from LC on the Willamette Greenway Trail.
I'm going to try mixing things ups by showing you a video I took on my cousin's old GoPro of the ride.
Sorry for the low-quality video editing, but enjoy the ride!





Questions, comments, in Portland for the weekend? Tag me @jayhidekichu on instagram or email me at jaychu@lclark.edu

Cheers everybody! Jay

About me: Transfer sophomore Lewis & Clark College. Major: Environmental Studies, Minor: Japanese