Approaching Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving break is almost here, which also means the end of the semester is getting closer!

Lately, I've been super busy with school and basketball. Right now, my classmate and I are working on a huge research project on human trafficking in Cambodia for our International Affairs final. The woman's basketball team also started games last week! We played Oregon Tech on Wednesday, St. Catherine's on Saturday, and Corban on Sunday. These teams aren't in our conference, but it's still fun to play different schools (especially St. Catherine's, they came all the way from Minnesota!)


Team photo after practice!

We have another home game tomorrow against Warner Pacific, then we fly out to California for a Thanksgiving tournament. I don't get to go home for Thanksgiving break, but i'll be able to see my family since their flying down to watch us play. 

This last week, I also signed up for classes next semester. I'll be taking Intro to Economics, Intro to American Politics, Spanish, and another mandatory Exploration & Discovery class. Picking my classes were actually fairly easy, since I planned everything out before-hand with my advisor. The next thing I have planned is to meet with the pre-law advisor - he's an actual law professor at the law campus here and attended a top-tier law school, so it should be pretty informative!

That's all for now. I'll be heading out to California, but I'll definitely be back next week! 

I'm going to miss Portland!

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to shoot me an email at jillianjin@lclark.edu! 

Until then, 

Jillian