Happy Holidays!

Hey everyone! How are you? How's it going?

I apologize for not posting last week! I was super busy with studying for finals (ノ°益°)ノ
Most of them went pretty well and my brain is now all pooped out and I'm ready for break! I'm actually sitting in the Portland Airport right now but my flight is not for another 2 hours!! 

What I love about the Portland Airport is how big but chill it is. Unlike LAX, no one is in a rush and TSA isn't as stressful. BTW I totally recommend TSA precheck! It saves me so much time and I don't have to wait in the super long TSA line! 

Anyway, I'm super excited to go home and be able to catch up on sleep and be in a kind of warmer weather. I love the cold but sometimes I wonder how I'm still able to walk around because my feet are freezing cold! But that doesn't stop me and my friends from having fun! My friend and I actually took the MAX to Lloyd Center yesterday, after our very last final, to do some Christmas shopping and for me to pick up this book that I have been wanting to get my hands on! 

I'm going to end my blog post short today but I hope all of have an amazing break! Use this time to relax and enjoy being with your friends and family. Try not to leave that winter break homework until the very last minute! Get it down sooner rather than later! I wish all of you an amazing holiday and bring in the New Year with open arms! 

If you have any questions or just want to talk, you can reach me at:

jessicadoan@lclark.edu

Here's the quote of the week: 

"Confidence isn't a destination at which you can arrive; it's more like a journey you take every day. And since it is a journey, you must learn how to become a better traveler." - Lindsy Tsang (aka bubzbeauty)

♥ Jessica