¡Hola!

¡Hola a todos!

My name is Delia Russo-Savage and I am a sophomore Foreign Languages Major, originally from Montpelier, Vermont. I am absolutely in LOVE with languages! I am studying both German and Spanish and I am toying with the idea of also majoring in Psychology. Next year I will be taking a break from the lovely Pacific North West and I will travel out to Munich, Germany where I will live and study for the entire year! Currently, however, I am living in the Spanish Apartments. The language apartments are absolutely wonderful. Not only do I get to live in a single, and have my own kitchen/living room which I share with my apartment mates but I also get to speak spanish the whole time and cook hispanic food in our kitchen! In addition to languages I also have a work study position at the Student Transition and Experience office, I am a mentor in the Pios to Pios mentoring program, a Spanish SAAB tutor, co-president of the Spanish club and a part of the Lewis & Clark chapter of buildOn. As much as possible,  I like to attend different sporting events (especially football, volleyball, and basketball games) as well as go on College Outdoors trips and walk around downtown Portland.

Anyways, I am super excited to share my life at Lewis & Clark with you all and I am completely open to answering any questions you have about life, academics, sports, or whatever you have a question about! Feel free to e-mail me at drussosavage@lclark.edu if you have any questions!

Here is a picture of the Japanese, Chinese and French language Assistants, some of my friends that live in the Chinese Apartments and me! 


And to leave you with, a video of the volleyball team this last friday at their match against Whitworth which they won 3 sets to 0.