Midterms

This post is going to be short, because I am super busy with midterm related studying.
Last weekend some friends and I went downtown to see Warm Bodies. It was really good (though I had already seen it with my brother). I recommend it if you're into the cute-zombie thing.
Downtown at night!
Today I had a Spanish test, which was really stressful. It's a literature class, so the tests are set up a little differently from any other Spanish test I've taken before. We had to take some of the works we've read and analyze their themes, while explaining how they fit into their respective literary periods. I couldn't study too much for it before yesterday, because I was working on a presentation about french rap. Tomorrow, I have a French test, and a proposal do for E&D about what I'm going to write about for our final research paper.

Luckily, I have the weekend to look forward to! Friday is my brother's fiancee's birthday, so I'm going to hang out at their apartment. Saturday is the International Fair, and because I live in Akin, I have the responsibility of helping out (I'm putting up streamers!). Sunday I'm going on a birding trip through college outdoors. It will be busy, but fun- though I have an E&D midterm that I have to try to find time to study for.

I hope you all have wonderful weeks, and email me at rekidder@lclark.edu if you want to talk!