Busy Week

Well the football season is finally over. It feels so strange that it has come to an end after almost three months of nonstop practice, workouts, and hard work. Now that it is over, it is crazy to me that I only have one more season to play a sport I have been playing since third grade! Even though the season didn’t turn out too well, I am very excited for next year because we only lost two seniors, and the rest of the team has all played at some point this year.

Last week, my girlfriend Ava was able to visit me for a few days, which made me pretty happy since I haven’t seen her since September. Since she was here for only a few days, we weren’t able to go anywhere that far from Portland, but it was nice to be able to just spend some time with her and my brother. We went out for dinner and did a lot of shopping. The next time she comes, we plan on going out to the coast or something cool since I won’t have football practice.

Now that football is over, I have a lot more free time, which is a weird feeling still for me. I constantly feel like I should be doing something else since I am used to being on the go all the time. Unfortunately, as the semester is winding down, I still have quite a bit of work to do. Today I just took the last test for my Molecular Biology class before finals, I have a journal club presentation on Monday (which is where we present a scientific paper), and I still have my independent project left for my lab for my Molecular Biology class. So even with football being done , I still have plenty to do to keep me busy.  I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving next week  to finally take a break from school. My brother and I are staying here for the few days that we have off, and we are both looking forward to taking a few days off from school.

That’s all for this week.

Remington

All of the linebackers from this year after our last game. 
A cool picture of me.