"Once More, With Fire!"




Fire Arts had a fantastic Halloween show last Sunday and Monday.  We were preforming the musical episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, “Once More, With Feeling,” and decided to call our show “Once More, With Fire.”  Between the two shows we had over a hundred audience members.  Monday’s show went a lot better simply because of the weather, it’s a lot easier to spin fire when it’s not raining on you.  A video of the Monday show is posted at http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x50hywz_dance-of-the-damned-2016_fun  It is the full show so you may not want to watch the whole thing, but it’s a good way to skip about and see some of the many things we use in Fire Arts.


The other exciting news is that I declared my majors this week.  I am now officially a biology and computer science double major.  The process is pretty straightforward, all you need to do is get a form signed by your advisor(s) and turn that in to the registrar.  Now my focus will be on picking classes for next semester since first-round registration is this week.  Here at L&C you get two registration slots, during the first one you can register for one class (usually your top choice or the one that fills up the fastest) and during the second round you register for everything else.  I’m likely going to pick Computer Science II as my first choice because the class size is smaller than Molecular Biology, the other class I really need to get into next semester.  I’m also hoping for Organic Chemistry II and Calculus II.

 Questions? Email me at ameliaberle@lclark.edu