Break and More!

Hey everyone! How's it going? How are you?

I hope all of you had an amazing break and for those who celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you all had a yummy feast! I actually went home for Thanksgiving and I'm so glad I did! While I was soooooo not happy being in that 90 degree weather back in California, I enjoyed seeing my family again and surprising my best friends. The original plan was that I wasn't gonna come home for Thanksgiving but I ended up buying a ticket Sunday night and decided not to tell any of my friends. That way, when I did come home, I could surprise them! One of my friends was mad at me for not telling her but she still loves me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


For break, I rented out a camera from the IT desk which is super amazing for them to have! They have camera like Lumix and Canon ones and they're in super nice condition and a convenient way to get your hands on a camera without spending money! Here are some shots I got over break:
Brother with his Turkey Leg
Dad cutting the Turkey
My family and my brother's friend
Anyway, now that break is over, it's back to work! I actually had a student last night that I was hosting! Her name was Claudia and she was super chill and nice! 
Claudia!
One of the biggest things that happened on my floor was that my neighbor, Karli (You might remember her if you read my Halloween post!), now has her dog on campus! She is sooo cute and it's nice having a dog in the hall!
Meet Roxie!
Karli and Roxie!
That's pretty much it for now! The only thing left is to get through this week and patiently wait for the weekend as much as I can because I finally turn 18 on Saturday! Anyway, I really should go and finish up my homework! 

If you have any questions or just want to talk, you can reach me at:

jessicadoan@lclark.edu

Here's the quote of the week:

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful.” - Sigmund Freud 

♥ Jessica