Breaking Down My Monday

Hey guys! This last Saturday I helped admissions with hosting a panel for prospective students. Basically, it was an opportunity for prospective students to ask any questions that they had about life at LC. During this, I felt that this one question was sitting in everyone's mind: what does your day-to-day schedule look like? To answer that, I broke down my busiest day for you, hour-by-hour!

8:00 a.m: Time to wake up and make breakfast before class

9:10 - 10:10 a.m: Go over this weekend's reading in my Exploration & Discovery class

10:20 - 11:20 a.m: Oral exam in Spanish class

11:30 - 12:30 p.m: Head over to Stamm for a career center event for students interested in grad school

12:30 - 1:00 p.m: Burgers and fries for lunch in the Troom

1:15 - 2:00 p.m: Head back to my dorm to study for my International Affairs test this week

2:30 - 4:00 p.m: Time to get some homework done in study hall for the basketball team

4:00 - 4:20 p.m: Walk over to Maggie's to get a snack before practice

4:30 - 5:20 p.m: Head over to the trainer's room to get treatment before practice

5:20 - 7:20 p.m: Time for practice and a lift in the weight room

7:30 - 8:00 p.m: Grab some ice from the trainer's room and roll out

8:30 p.m: Shower up and get dinner at Maggie's

9:30 - 11:00 p.m: Head to a cafe in Portland to finish up some homework with friends

11:30 p.m: Finally, time to sleep!

This is a typical Monday for me, but of course everyone is different! If you have any questions about my schedule or anything else, feel free to give me an email at jillianjin@lclark.edu.

Until then,

Jillian