Midterm Season

Hello all! Hope you are having a lovey week! I have been very busy all week getting ready for my midterm. It has been a stressful time, but I feel very prepared. I'm going to be getting together with my study group tomorrow and going over all the material. Luckily, I don't have multiple midterms this week. That's literally one of the worst things in college, just a whole week of stress! As soon as I finish blogging, Imma get back to studying again!
I am looking forward to this weekend! I'm going to be watching a movie with some friends Friday night to unwind from classes. I feel like that always helps me relax for the weekend. We also have the international fair this weekend too! This year's theme is "Breaking Down Cultural Stereotypes". I'm  very excited to have the opportunity to watch the whole show this year. For the past two years, I have been participating in the show. While dancing for the International Fair has been one of the most fun experiences that I have had and is one of the events that I really look forward to each semester!


Well, I need to get to studying a bit more before my midterm! Wish me luck!

-Elvira Ruan
eruan@lclark.edu