Stressful Times

Hi everyone! How are you? How's it going?

The past couple days have been so stressful! With spring break next week, it feels as though there's not enough time to get everything done and that this spring semester just barely started! Before I know it, I'll be back in California!

Anywho, the reason life has been stressful is that every single week I have another test to study for! It's like I can never catch a break buuut with spring break coming up I'm sure I can finally be able to 

I don't really have any plans for the break since I'm staying on campus but my friends and I are trying to plan a quick day trip to the coast and just finding ways to keep ourselves occupied so that we aren't just sitting in our rooms and watching shows and just sleeping all day (but it does sound fun).

Buuuut before worrying about what to do for spring break, gotta think about the week ahead! Everyone is ready to just get this week over with and you can feel the need for a break all over campus! You can see all the looks of less than normal sleep because of studying for midterms and exams and just tryna keep it all together. There's like this mutual understanding that all of us are just kinda pooped out and while we enjoy getting an education, we just kinda really need a break and I'm sure the professors and all the amazing staff on campus need it too!

I'm sure all of you are in need of a break too with the school year coming to an end and for some of you, your senior year is coming to an end all it's that time of the year where everyone is deciding what to do after high school. For some, it's going straight to college and right now, you're all feeling the anxiety of waiting for the email or letter to come and know what the answer is. Just know that no matter what that answer is, you're amazing. You got through high school and now you're applying to college and trying to further your education. Yea, it's a big step in your life but you have the support and the encouragement from all of us here on this blog!  Y O U C A N D O I T!

I gotta get back to work so here is a motivational penguin in place of the daily quote!

If you have any questions or just want to talk, you can reach me at:

jessicadoan@lclark.edu

♥ Jessica