Fall Break Fun!

Hi everyone! How are you? How's it going?

Classes are back into full swing after an eventful fall break! Even though fall break was basically a four day weekend, it was exactly what I needed to give my mind some rest and catch up on some sleep that I needed to catch up on. Yeaaaa I still had work to do but being able to just get it done at a better pace and not worry about anything else was needed.

What did I do for break? Well, on Wednesday after classes ended, my friends and I went off campus to just hang out with each other and got some dinner. After, we just went back to the dorms and relaxed a bit. Er, that's what I thought we were gonna do but I was in for a very big surprise! My roommate, Karli, had taken her dog, Roxie, out and when she came back, I noticed someone was behind her. I looked behind her and saw that it was someone very special to me, my boyfriend, David! Originally, he was supposed to come the next day but all three of them had been planning this surprise for awhile!





A post shared by Jessica Doan-ut (@jessicadoanut) on

When I saw him that night I was excited and surprised! I was completely speechless. I'm so lucky to have such amazing people in my life! We spent that night just talking and going to sleep early because I was so tired from the past three days. The entire fall break will definitely be one I will always remember! Being able to show David around my school and introduce him to all my friends made me so happy and just being able to see him made it even more memorable. We went to Powell's, the large bookstore in Portland and I got three books that I have been wanting to get for forever!

One of the most beautiful places we went to was the International Rose Test Garden! It was soooo beautiful and the roses smelled absolutely amazing! One of the activities that David and I enjoy doing together is going to gardens and just walking around and enjoying our time together. He is also a photographer so he enjoys taking pictures whenever he gets the chance to!



Sadly, our fun came to an end when it was time for classes to start again. David stayed one more night and left Tuesday morning. It was defintely hard to say bye to him but I am so excited to see him again when Thanksgiving comes around!

Since fall break ended, I have been working super hard! I had a music theory, calc 3, and ochem midterm this week! It's been super hectic studying and it feels like it will never end but it is finally Friday eve! I have one midterm left and I can breathe a little bit better and sleep a lot more relaxed!

I should get to studying! I hope you all have an amazing Friday and spend your weekend with fun and laughter!

♥ Jessica