Sick Sunday

Hi everyone! How are you? How's it going?

As the title of my post says, I have unfortunately got sick. I was going suuuper strong considering my roommate and a majority of my friends have been sick on and off since the start of the semester. But my body decided to finally gave into the sickness. 



I'm just happy that I got sick after exams week but being sick is no fun either! It reminds me that I need to take better care of myself and really pay attention to what my body is telling me about my health. Thankfully, I started to treat my cold early so I've started to feel a lot better!

The worst thing about getting sick though is how much you fall behind ; - ;
Luckily, I have amazing friends and classmates who have been helping me catch up with everything and making sure that I don't fall behind too bad in class! Plus I got super lucky that my calc three professor pushed the due date for our homework assignment to Friday so now I get more time to work on it!

Other than that, Portland has had some super foggy days lately which meant the past couple of days have been filled with warmth and sunshine! Not gonna lie though, I really miss the rain and it's supposed to start raining later this week and I'm so excited! I miss the sound and smell of rain!

I'm going to cut this post short today due to playing catch up from being sick but I hope you all have an amazing rest of the week!

♥ Jessica